A true VR RPG built from ground up to fully immerse you in what VR has to offer.
Every five thousand years the planets align and create a rift in the fabric of cosmos. It's prior to such an event that this story unfolds. Play as a Murkwraith, an undying knight barred from Death's domain, and cursed to eternal servitude for sins committed eons ago. Experience a rich story that takes you on a perilous journey through dark dungeons filled with monsters, traps, puzzles, treasure and more.
- Play alone or together with friends. Karnage Chronicles supports 2-4 players in the same party, with auto-scaling of monster strength and number of spawns as people come and go. Full drop-in / drop-out support allows you to play and have fun while waiting for friends or randoms to join your game, even allowing you to change party size on the fly.
- Karnage Chronicles is designed from ground up to fully immerse you in the magic of VR.
- Choose between several types of locomotion by accessing settings in-game. On top of this we fully support Virtuix Omni for a truly immersive experience.
- Take full advantage of an inventory system made specifically for VR.
- Unparalleled anti-wiggle system for close quarter combat. In this game you cannot tickle your enemies to death as the velocity of your swing defines the damage you do to your enemies.
- Customizable weapon presets allow for quick switching between weapons in combat, and there are quickslots for easy access to consumables like potions and food.
- Parry incoming attacks with your weapon or block them with a shield. Take full advantage of room-scale VR to dodge and sidestep arrows or magic hurled at you from afar.
- Random loot and hidden treasure awaits. Collect coins, find trash items to sell or random gear to wear.
- Drop items for safekeeping in your very own room. Visit a shop run by an Imp where you can spend your hard-earned coins to upgrade your gear. Solve quests and gain magical rewards in return.
- Play as an archer or a warrior.
IMPORTANT GAME INFORMATION
Dungeon state is saved when you leave, including quitting the game. When you come back you will find the dungeon in the same state you left it.
Multiplayer is not cross-platform only cross-hardware. You cannot play together with players who play through the Oculus Store. If you want to play with a friend who has an Oculus this person must be playing through Steam.
There are currently no deals available.
Karnage Chronicles appears in the following lists: