Become an elite super spy ready for espionage, explosives, and gadgets
galore. This popular escape-the-room VR franchise is back with more
ingenious puzzles, cunning villains, and dangerous locales.
--The encore to I Expect You To Die is here...
back, Agent! Right now, Zoraxis believes you are dead. To capitalize on
this moment, we are sending you deep undercover to explore some
diabolical intelligence the Agency has received regarding Zoraxis' move
for world domination. Here's what we can tell you now...your first
mission is to protect the prime minister, who is attending a theater
production featuring world-famous actor and celebrity John Juniper.
Agent, we need you to:
What to ‘Expect' in I Expect You To Die 2: The Spy and the Liar (besides...you know ™'™):
- Use your ever-present power of telekinesis to solve puzzles, escape dangerous situations, and manipulate objects.
- Go undercover using disguises to figure out exactly what Zoraxis is up to.
- Not die.
- Embark on six new missions
- Put your cunning to good use as you solve confounding puzzles and
travel across the globe to stop Zoraxis' plans for world domination.
Every mission is a new scene and you are the star!
- Immerse yourself in a super spy story
- Plunge into the world of espionage in this fast-paced narrative. Each
exciting mission is connected by a cohesive storyline, culminating in
an explosive ending.
- Start your adventure with a brand new 360° intro sequence - You are in for an amazing visual and audio experience with the intro credits. Puddles Pity Party belts out the new theme song in his well-honed baritone.
- Meet John Juniper - Rub shoulders with John Juniper, celebrity extraordinaire, voiced by famed actor Wil Wheaton.
- Play in comfort
- Explore new locations and environments in this seated experience that
can be played with one or two hands. The game was built with
accessibility in mind.
- Experience more of everything
- In this sequel, you will get more immersive mission spaces, more
characters, more music in every level, more food to eat, more disguises,
and it goes without saying...more dying!