Cubism is a simple yet challenging puzzle game in VR.
Inspired by classic solid dissection puzzles, players have to assemble increasingly complex shapes out of smaller puzzle pieces.
Puzzle your way through 50+ levels in your HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or Windows MR headset.
Demo & Development
A free demo is available featuring 12 puzzles.The full game is still in alpha, but I'll continue updating this demo as I keep working on new systems and updates to bring the game towards the full release.
With this first demo, I'm hoping to catch any bugs or issues early on and get some feedback on the current state of the game.
The main improvements I'll be working on in the coming months are:
- a more flexible UI design, allowing for better level progression and game settings
- various performance optimizations
- sound and music
If you find any bugs or would like to share your feedback on the game, please post them to the Steam forums!
HAND TRACKING TIPS (Quest Only)
- Play in a well-lit room, preferably by daylight
- Pinch index and thumb to interact with pieces; the current tech is specialized in recognizing this gesture
- To interact with distant objects, take a step closer rather than stretching your arms out. Hand pose estimation appears to be worse at a distance.
There are currently no deals available.